This webinar for EMS and law enforcement personnel, school nurses, and other health care providers gives an overview of the current opioid epidemic. It includes historical information, trend data, breakdowns of the different types, of opioids and treatment information. Released in May 2017.
After viewing the presentation, please complete this brief post-test/survey to help us evaluate the reach and effectiveness of our education.
- Substance Use and Adolescent Development – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services, Maine
- Partnership for a Drug-Free New Hampshire
- Alcohol and Drug Use in Vermont – Vermont Department of Health
- Treatment Options in Vermont – Vermont Department of Health