Have you seen this mushroom?

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

Amanita MuscariaWe’ve had a number of cases in the last few days of young children getting into amanita muscaria or similar mushrooms in the yard. These can make kids sick.

If your child or pet eats some of a wild mushroom, give us a call at 1-800-222-1222 or chat online.

If you have young children, it’s a good idea to try to remove wild mushrooms from your yard as well.Amanita Muscaria

This entry was posted in Poison Prevention, Regional News. Bookmark the permalink.